Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Intro

 "I think every woman should have a blowtorch." 


These words were famously spoken by Julia Child. Now some of you might ask "Who?" She was an opinionated woman who spoke her mind and had a great love affair with food.  I'm sure there will be future nuggets of wisdom from dear Julia throughout this blog. 


This blog is going to be about food (mostly) and full of recipes, some that have been handed down from family and friends and some are my own creations.  I love to cook, I love to feed people, and I love to share recipes. A good meal doesn't have to be fancy, or have 20 ingredients in it, I personally believe simple food is good food. There is a time and a place for all styles of cooking - but if good ingredients, family and friends are involved your meal will always be outstanding.  There will be a variety of recipes found here, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment